Monday, July 10, 2017

MARJETA SHATRO RRAPAJ


MARJETA SHATRO RRAPAJ

MY HEART

My heart has many lights of life
Its motives don’t shrivel
Neither in the cold winter
Nor when the words and dreams freeze.

If there is a color thread,
There is also a glitter that is refracted to my soul
Tend for deep and great love
For desires that rebirth the blurring sky.





MUSE

I see broken twilight, falling down
Silently, my vision under the whisper,
As it goes away after the horizon, breaking
And loses it with the wind of the forest

My thoughts, also a rebus
Crashing puzzles of an endless world
And I feel the soul, which melting with the moon
And the spirit of hell, caught in a star.





THOUSANDS DESIRES

The morning light brought me dreams,
My visions
Hiding human doubting
I see in the thrill of solar rays
New day show
Tempting endless mirages
I'm part of it
And in the flames of my eyesight
Thousands of desires burn.

MARJETA SHATRO RRAPAJ

MARJETA SHATRO RRAPAJ is from Albania. She was born in Gjirokastra. She speaks 5foreign languages: French, English, Italian, Germain and Greek. Marjeta works as a Albanian Language Teacher and she lives in Saranda.



No comments:

Post a Comment