Monday, July 10, 2017

MÓNIKA TÓTH


MÓNIKA TÓTH

the love erupt

The sky is clean
The sea is calm
my face blooms
your head in my lap
the love erupt
suddenly like a volcano






you belong to me

I  wake up
my cup is half empty
it doesn't matter
our tongues dance together
no war or strife
love and peace
I  am happy
Dear
you belong to me
like Earth belongs to sky






I wish you were here

lonely night
cold,empty,black,chill
you left me
my heart is broken
I wish you were here
please,
come back home
I am alone with my thoughts
I miss you
I need you
without you
the world is not the same






DEAR

I wake up
I check my phone
I don't know why
I am unhappy.
I am confused.
I don't know why
Dear
I love you more and more
Where are you?
I think about you all the time
I want to touch you






WHERE IS THE WARMTH OF YOUR HANDS?

The sky is black
The world is feverish.
Where is beauty?
Where is the warmth of your hands?
I miss you.
I swear.
I am cursed.
Can't be happy for to long.
I don't know what to do
I am sad.
I miss you






WHEN I OPEN MY EYES

When I open my eyes
The morning old and ugly.
I am alone again.
I cry like a child.
My heart as heavy lead.
I feel so empty.
My lips is dry.
i am desolate.
I miss you.
I still love you
You are my universe.

MÓNIKA TÓTH


I am from  Romanian Lives in Covasna, Romanian. My mother language is hungarian. Nationality ROU. Romanian. I was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. I graduated high-school in Humanities at Körösi Csoma Sándor in Covasna and then I studied accountancy in my hometown. I am interested in culture and fond of reading, painting, philosophy and photography. I like Romanian,Turkish , Russian, South-American and Norwegian literature. I love simple things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment